These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Cradle of Rome Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download Browser Play

Love this game, very addictive, i h...

Love this game, very addictive, i have a problem with the game, in that on long play sessions the game gradually slows down until the cursor becomes unresponsive and the game unplayable, the only solution i've found up to now is to close and restart the game every dozen levels or so.

As with ne of the above comments i find it annoying that it doesn't tell you what you need to do to unlock some of the bonus's.

Still havn't managed to unlock the bonus on the windmill and i'm on level 68...!!!!

perhaps if i just play one more time...................

By [email protected]
10/14/2007
Luap Said.....

"I think you need to get 15 useful moves in a row to get the windmill man."

But I really cannot get the bonus for the mill either!

15 Useful moves? What do you mean, 15 moves without moving one wrongly?

I kept restarting as I thought that I had to do something impressive with the sacks of grain.... Lots of 3's of just that......

By loner
10/28/2007
well, for that one it just means that 15 consecutive moves will have to be moves that convert the tiles and not moves that will only affect non-converted files. so basically each of the 15 moves will have to convert at least one blue tile. hope this helps.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.