These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I found one nifty cheat. ...

I found one nifty cheat.

if you close the game and move the clock further by lets say 1 hour, the village will immediatly move an hour as well.

By puzzlr
05/15/2007
Please don't timewarp in this game, I have read too many stories of almost finished games being lost from time-warping, you could do in in vv1 but not on 2, it really will mess up your game, sooner or later!
By roger
06/03/2007
I would not suggest changing the clock to cheat if you rely on the gardening for food. I tried this and I ended up with 0 food and I had to wait 1500 minutes for more food. So needless to say eveyone starved.
By aztrechie
06/29/2007
Well I did find that time warping is different from VV1, you can do it if you pay attention to it. Dont just change the hour, change also the minute to the exact time or one minute before the crop is going to bloom. Also you need to make sure that it is on the right day when you change from 11PM to 12AM. You can use it but be very careful or you will kill all your villagers and loose your crops.....good luck
By aztrechie
06/29/2007
Oh and dont warp when you have crops they will disappear wait till they are harvested.
By aztrechie
06/29/2007
OK one more tid bit, do not I repeat DO NOT turn your clock back to the correct time if you are going to play with warping, you will mess up the timing and up with 1500 minutes instead of 120 minutes before crop can be harvested. BEWARE!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.