These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Grimm's Hatchery Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

[b]Money and Day Cheat by "God"[/b]...

Money and Day Cheat by "God"

In order to change your money and the day you are on, first you have to save your game.
Then quit the game and go to the save game folder

(normally it's C:\Program Files\Grimms Hatchery\Hatchery\gameScripts\saves)

There you'll see all of your savegames. They're numbered same as the order in the game.

First thing you should make backups of all your savegames, in case you mess them up. Just copy all of them to your desktop.
Never had any problems though. But do it anyway.

Find your savegame and open it with notepad.

The first value is your money.
The second value is the day you're on.
Change them as you please.

I didn't try to find ouy what the others values are, and don't really care.

ps: tayyip anan? da al git..

By p0pe
05/12/2007
lol, nice one, i opened the save game that way and saw all those zero's, and i figuered what if i did a global replace 0 to 1 (so all the zero's became ones) well, i had at least 1 of each pet, 1 of each egg and, 1 of each item, including all the quest items like the gold pouch and stuff. problem was that i had 1 more item then fits in the inventory, so when i opened the inventory, the game crashed :-)
By mj
05/30/2007
i cant find the folder wer shud i look plz
By stranger d
09/04/2007
dude cant open file??? sure its real or are you scaming all the cheat sites???if you are not where'd you download the file to open it show the website...-.- i dont wanna waste time beliving fake stuff
By game
04/28/2009
It totally worked. It was the only wat I could beat it. do you know how to do this for virtual villiager with tech points?
By ann89
02/22/2011
i found the folder but said i can not save i
By scenechick
03/27/2011
WHERE DO I FIND THE FIRST FILE? this is all kinda confusing
By neo seeker
05/16/2011
Its cool and i found that the 3rd number is the grains!oh! It works perfectly good work kid that discovered this!
By sol
06/15/2016
Virrual villagers is an easy fix if you use the Cheat Engine. I downloaded it and it works wonders when you know how to use it but I'm having issues using it for this particular game
By sparx
07/02/2017
Problem is, my save game folder is completely empty
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.