These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

It's addicting! But I need to know ...

It's addicting! But I need to know if I can click the DONE button while the FISH ENVIRONMENT RESEARCH Progress bar seems to be loading.... very sloooowly........!

By unknown_reader
09/07/2006
Answered above. And to be honest, I am shocked that it only took you about 3 hours to get an answer. There are only about a dozen of us that are currently watching the board here ;)
By justin2
09/08/2006
yes you can hit the done button and keep playing.. but the enviorment will stay the same till the upgrade is done.. you can click on research enviorment in the supplies screen to check your progress.. also a lot of people dont know this but the seahorse also ups your enviorment.. i used that till i got the research done ...good luck
By ultra man
01/14/2007
MAKE THAT 13
By karl
04/22/2007
Just set your time at 3 hours advanced to make the progress faster.Howcome me, when i was researching for food,i advanced the time.then when i turned the game back on,i noticed that my fish food had changed when i tried to feed my fish.WARNING: sometimes if you have sick fish,you advanced the time,YOR SICK FISH WILL DIE.>
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.