These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Confession... I feel really guilty ...

Confession... I feel really guilty about using the yucky stews to kill off a couple of characters. I didn't even let anyone heal them and I kept feeding them the green slime-gaseous stew until they died... but I had to! There were no more kids to slave w/o pay getting collectables and mushrooms - and the women were all about to go through menopause and wouldn't be able to have more kids - thus the end of a whole entire tribe! I had to! I also admit to total addiction, late nights, postponed work, and virtual carpal tunnel (not to mention the worry if my virtual kids didn't come home at night).

By hollister
04/17/2007
Admin Comment: Seasoned - you definitely win the award for best confession on the CGG site yet! Thanks for your contribution.
By seasonedvirtualelder
04/17/2007
The virtual elders of Loopy Village thank you
By lizzy
07/05/2007
I CONFESS THAT i DID THE SAME BUT i WAS TRYING TO BUILD MY LITTLE DOCTOR'S SKILL AND I DIDNT want TO, I JUST DID... PLUS ONE OF THEM WAS AN OLD LADY WHO HAD HAD HER LIFE'S WORK, AND THE OTHER ONE WAS AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD WHO DIDNT LIKE TO RUN AND WAS AS SLOW AS CAN BE...
By lolly
03/31/2008
i have to admit i just killed off 2 of my children because while i was away all of the women in the tribe got pregnant and all my people were going to starve to death so i sacrafice the 2 kids with no skills so that all could live
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.