These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

This game is very entertaining. It...

This game is very entertaining. It is fun to be able to think about what options are and what they mean for each of your towns.
I really enjoyed and think that it is actually a very good learning tool. I played often and liked the challenges and the different types of situations and towns that were represented. I would highly recomend this game

By haregirl
04/06/2007
Tristan what level are you on?

Also, I have been on Paradise Falls and have flourished in the town but no new people have come, in fact, nothing is happening.
I am uming the bandits are all dead because I haven't seen any in 2 days. Occasional fire starts but even that hasn't happened. I have my original people, since the hungry ones left, no new ones came. I have farms, food, lumber and money. I have the railroad, blacksmith, farm, ranch, lumber mill, gold mine but no new people. Can someone help? There has been no floods or anything.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.