These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I am stuck in Its a Trappe. I have...

I am stuck in Its a Trappe. I have no goons on my level and there is no mayor to find. It says he is in the house but there is no house. There is in the upper right corner land I cannot get to due to a stream. Could he be over there? And if so how do I get there? I don't have any place to buy a bridge.

By teresa
04/17/2007
I'm stuck in its a Trappe too. I know you have to first take the trail to the left(east) and not go north on the trail because it messes up the sync of the game. For some reason you have to go in order, but I think taking only two deputies is not enough because I keep getting shot to death.
By lexie
06/17/2007
The Mayor you need to find is in the camp at the very top. Once you have discovered the base camp close to where you start, you can create gunslingers to help you fight the bandits. When you uncover the the camp at the top you have to shoot the camps and then the house. This will release the mayors.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.