These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Cradle of Rome Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download Browser Play

For a basic 3 matching game, this o...

For a basic 3 matching game, this one is somewhat satisfying to play, however, I find it extremely frustrating when entering the levels around 50 as there is not enough time alotted to finish and when your lives are gone you have to go back and start a level 25 levels before, and it is irritating. I need some hints or small cheats as I have done the levels too many times. I am presently on level 51 and only have two lives left and know I will not be able to finish this level as I haven't any more little helpers like sheilds or bombs. There should be something like a bonus level where one can get more of these sheilds or bombs. I do not want to go back and do multiple levels all over again. And again. When there are two chains over the boxes at these high levels it is almost impossible to finish. I rate this game an 8 out of 10 for addiction but a 2 out of 10 for ability to finish the game.

By n9103
04/21/2007
I'm no expert at '3 matching' games, but I'm getting to level 55+, and haven't lost more than one life in a level (when paying attention) and always win that life back.
Try saving the bonuses at the end of the level, so that you can have it for later.

My only complaint (and it's a small one) is that there isn't any way to know what you need to do to unlock certain bonuses.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.