These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Well i've had the gong for about 3 ...

Well i've had the gong for about 3 days and i've tried ringing it and nothing happens, just the same message from the beginning when I first embled it.

I thought you were able to ring it every 24 hours and it has an effect on the village.

Can anyone explain this?

By lila
03/31/2007
Must be a glitch
By gilyan
04/02/2007
to ring the gong you drop a villager on the gong. look on the bottom of the screen for a message that tells you what the gong did.
By kerry
04/16/2007
i have rung the gong once, that was the first time after i put the last piece in there, ever since i havent been able to ring it :\
were have the same bug i guess
By bluemorpho00
04/19/2007
To bang the gong DO NOT CLICK ON THE GONG WITH THE HAND.. Grab an ADULT villager, that IS NOT nursing, drop them on the gong and they will ring it. To see if your gong is ready to be rung look at it you will see gold colored "sparklies" drift upwards toward the top of the gong. GOOD LUCK!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.