These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Shadow Shelter Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

The clock tower

By jackie35
12/02/2014
I am unable to get past Eric to the clock, every time I click with the eye on the clock I get sent back one screen, have I missed something?
By [email protected]
12/02/2014
Komme nicht an die Uhr Junge giebt sie nicht frei
By kk
12/02/2014
i am stuck on that to. every time i click on the clock it sends me back no matter how many times i click on it..
By lou
12/03/2014
help with clock
By cookie35
12/03/2014
How do you get by the demon? I get kicked out as soon as I hit the clock. What is this?
By link5885
12/16/2014
I am also stuck here. The demon boy will not let me past the clock.
I have also wondering if this is a glitch as nothing I have tried will let me get to the clock without being shoved backwards.
This game is extremely disappointing ~ what is the use of a game if you can not finish it ~ the walkthrough lies ~ this game sux!
By jan
12/17/2014
I'm also stuck here. Is it because I threw the ball to the dog too early ?
By rayan willis
12/18/2014
I also have not been able to bypass eric, at the clock. I have tried 3 different times using a new game approach, thinking I did something wrong, each try (about 20 times) I got sent back to hallway. rayan willis
By awsom
12/22/2014
just delete the game and download a new one.. coz i m also stuck at the same level.... clock tower :p
By grannyc
12/30/2014
I tried that, it didn't work.
By motte aus potsdam
01/04/2015
Spiel Deinstalieren und neu Download, dann ist alles gut. Habe es heute geschaft
By pinottes
01/04/2015
Ok, so we are all stuck at the same spot; fine. Is there anyone from this site that will actually reply to us with the proper info???
No mater how many time u click on that clock, no mater if u close the came down, no mater whatever we try, NOTHING WORKS
By vancouver wa
02/18/2015
Same here, the eye appears and I get kicked back to the "robots" over and over and over. Is there a secret, or is this it and the designers are just laughing their heads of at all of us?
By augie
04/10/2015
IF YOU HAVE THROWN THE BALL TO THE DOG BEFORE YOU HAVE FIXED THE CLOCK THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO...YOU MUST START OVER.
By chisel
05/01/2016
i did make it past the clock, by putting the pieces together, then the boy would push me away and i would go right back and finish more, did this about 5 times and got the clock done and the kid went to the cellar but now i no longer have the mirror in my inventory, it just disappeared.
By tiger
01/15/2017
So I'm stuck on the clock tower just like most people, I can't get past the possessed Eric to fix the clock, I restarted the game to see if I missed something but it doesn't deem like it, I haven't thrown the ball for the ghost dog yet so I'm not sure if I have to do that now but it's really frustrating to know I can't get past Eric to actually finish the game. Help please?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.