These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download PC Download Mac Download

Help needed

By buddy44
08/15/2014
Need help cant get the magnet to pick up knife. is there a bug in the game.
By frustrated
08/15/2014
the walkthrough says to put it on the rope but after a hundred tries this doesn't seem to work either. Getting frustrated
By same problem
08/18/2014
go to options and get out of full screen for it to work
By nightrider
04/07/2016
I love big fish games BUT this one The Flower Shadow is a piece of crap I have tried everything to get the magnet on the string. STILL NOTHING after a hundred tries and taking it off full screen nothing. I'm sure there is a bug because I'm not the only one with this problem.
By j
04/13/2016
How do I get the hand to attach to the skeleton? (Chapter 5) The hints are no help.
By zap
08/08/2016
I have the code to get the crossbow but I can't seem to get the code to work. I put the paper with the code on it in the left corner so I am doing that right but when I push the correct 1st button, it stays red instead of green. Thanks for your help.
By kris
03/13/2017
I also had trouble getting the magnet on the string but finally I did get after getting off of full screen. It takes patience because you have to click it in just the right spot.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.