These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Tips From Experienced People???

By jane doe
04/05/2014
Okay so i just started playing this game yesterday and I'm wondering if anyone who has played for a really long time can give me some tips. Like, for one thing, should i buy a room and decorate it (after i get that money) after buying that one room, or should i try to get rooms first and then worry about decorating later? And which rooms are the most mandatory, so i should get those first before getting other rooms that aren't important for living? And as for groceries-organics or cheapest ones???
Thanks!!! :)
By organic all the way
07/28/2014
Well first off, the rooms. It's whatever you want to do re decorating and stuff, but I would get one of the bedrooms first. If you are planning to have kids then it is good to have a room for adults and kids rather than them all being together.

Groceries, I usually buy the cheap ones, UNLESS my little peeps are sick. After they get sick they can become week, where their health bar goes down and it is hard to bring it back up to a healthy level. The organics help here, as does fruit and vitamins from the flea market.

I had a family where they were on cheap groceries and they all got sick (it is possible for a virus to spread around the family) anyway so I cured them all with the appropriate medicine but the parents were weak, the 16 yr old and the 8 yr old were a bit weak and the 11, 9, 4 and 2 yr olds were extremely weak. I gave them all supper and put them to bed but in the morning the parents and four out of six kids were dead. The 16 and 2 yr old survived and I got depression therapy for the kid but didn't have enough money for the teen and they were both healthy but the depression killed the teen. I got the kid to make a new generation.

A couple of generations later pretty much the same thing happened but I got organics and gave them fruit and vitamins and they all survived.

So yeah, go for organics if someone is sick ??

By pth
08/18/2014
To make cleanup quicker (socks and wrappers), for example, if there are at least 2 wrappers drop someone one one, then immediately pick them up and drop them on a second wrapper. They should carry both to the trash can . If it works they will put one in the trash and drop the other on the floor in front of it. Once this happens you can then drop someone on a wrapper then pick them up and drop them on the wrapper that is in front of the trash can. These tricks don't always work, and if they don't one of the wrappers will end up back where it was. You can do the same for the socks.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.