These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Christmas items

By woodski
12/15/2013
I was delighted to discover Christmas decorations in the living room and dining room section of the store. :-), the house looks beautiful! On the tablet. As i also have a game running on my phone which has not come up with decorations, was just wondering if anyone else has found the decorations on their phone?
By khen
12/18/2013
i only have the christmas decor on my tablet as well. wonde why they havent made it available on our phones. i was wondering since i have recently put it on my tablet that maybe it is a newer version or something.
By woodski
12/19/2013
Hi, thanks for your reply, I put mine on around the same time. Tablet first, then phone. Maybe the teeny tiny decorations would drive us nuts trying to move them around! Lol.
By pj
12/26/2013
i do not have an iphone or tablet, are the holiday decor items available for pc using windows 7? how or where can i get them?
By jen
01/17/2014
I only have it on my phone, and I had lots of holiday decorations. Maybe a certain type of phone that doesn't update automatically?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.