These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Twins & Triplets

By molly
07/30/2013
Does praising your people while they're trying to make a baby make you get twins or triplets? I have heard this, but I didn't know if it really worked.
By butterfly
07/31/2013
No, that is not true. I've tried it many times, even giving them treats. Having twins and triplets is another random event in this game. I've had couples who definitely don't want to have children ending up having twins at some point.
By molly
07/31/2013
Thanks! My little sister told me that and I've tried it a lot, but it doesnt work, I thought I was doing it wrong or something. I was trying to complete the goal of having triplets.
By mbeag
11/01/2013
I have been playing Virtual Families 1 and 2 for a really long time. I have only gotten triplets or twins when my couple were really old and I gave them multiple baby boost shots from the store.

It works!!! Try it 'cause it really raises your chances of getting twins or triplets.
By mbeag
11/01/2013
I meant giving baby boost injections to old people works . . . NOT the praise thing!

I do that all the time, and it never yields twins/triplets.
By snickerdoodles
05/21/2014
how many baby boosters do you give them?
By fairbear
05/28/2014
I have no idea how to have them and I'm running out of money HELP
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.