These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Twins and Triplets

By chas
06/28/2013
I was wondering if anyone has had twins or triplets yet because I have not. If so is there something that I can do to make sure that I get them? Some task that needs to be accomplished first or something I can give them before trying to get them to have a baby? Thank you for your help.
By tracy - cgg
07/01/2013
Hi there, unfortunately there's nothing you can do to guarantee a multiple birth. It's all just completely random... all you can do is keep trying! Good luck!
By virtualfamilieslover
07/15/2013
I'm pretty sure if u praise your parents one or two times while they're trying to make a baby theres a better chance of twins or triplets(:
By fancyfree77
07/15/2013
I don't know that there is a way to help that. I think it is random. I happened to get two sets of twins back to back with my first generation but no triplets yet.
By happyparent
08/10/2013
I think it's totally random. My people got triplets the very first time they tried to make a baby! O.o
By mahri***
08/31/2013
I had triplets on my 13th generation, then twins on my 15th generation. I think it's random, just keep on trying.
By jen
09/10/2013
Definitely random, nothing you can do to make it happen except have them trying to make a baby. I'm on my 11th generation and have gotten twins in my 4th, 5th, 8th, and 9th generations, so apparently they're running in the family!
By tsila1777
10/05/2013
I don't know if this is a tip or just random. But I made sure my people were well fed, elated, freshly showered including brushing teeth ect. and they had twins. I haven't tried that again, but I plan to. Maybe you would like to try it, couldn't hurt. I hope it does work for you.
By ladidi
10/29/2013
I have read this

Want kids? maybe-maybe couples will have twins

maybe-difinatly for triplets It's hard to match this one.

My first couple was maybe-maybe and I had twins the first time.
By hey
08/03/2014
I had triplets lol ! & I don't know how my little person had them
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.