These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Read E-Mail

By jim
05/18/2013
My 2nd generation mother will not read e-mail no matter how many times I drop her on the computers...the routers are on-line....any suggestions?
By trixi
05/19/2013
I am having the same problem - I tried rewarding, punishing and even upgrading my guy but he won't read the e-mails and he has like 3 waiting.
By tracy - cgg
05/19/2013
Hi!

Is there maybe some object in the way of them getting to the computer? Make sure the path is clear. Even if you drop them on the computer, if there is something blocking their path, they won't check their email. Try moving everything away from the computer and see if that helps.
By muffin
06/14/2013
Having the same problem. I tried moving everything out of the way. It says she is reading her email, but then she shakes her head at me and no message pops up to read. The email is still flashing on the top right of the screen and on the computers. I am into my 2nd generation. I did not have any problems with the 1st generation. I want my little person to get married, but can't check my email. Please help, don't know what else to do.
By kisa-chan
07/23/2013
I was just having the same problem but I'm on gen 7. You need to find the right person the email is addressed to.

For example, I tried dragging all my other little people except their daughter to read the emails but they would just shake their heads and move onto something else. Finally, I chose their daughter, dragged to the computer and she read the email. Turns out it was addressed to her.
By fed up
09/14/2013
Hi

I can't get mine to read it either. There's nothing in the way. I tried to discipline. Nothing works.
By ali hoen
12/03/2013
OMG!!

Same problem, it might be a glitch.
By tipp9900
01/04/2014
Same here! If its a glitch, then what do we do about it??
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.