These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

gold coins beside recycle can

By ms. nl
05/17/2013
Ever so often there are these gold coins (or something tht looks like gold coins) that pop up beside the blue trash bin outside. I drag my people to it just like you would to a collectable, but then it says "They need something else here". I'm so lost about that. Is it a glitch in the game or is it actually something to work towards getting?
Help please!!
By lambys
05/25/2013
The next time you are invaded by ants a container of cinnamon will appear on the kitchen counter.
Place one of your people on it and they will carry it into the workroom. Then put the person onto the yellow "coins" (I'm thinking it might be honey.)
They will make ant repellant and no more ants.
By butterfly
07/31/2013
Those yellow things are orange peels which when combined with the cinnamon will get rid of the ants. Just make sure you praise someone for stomping on the ants (this is a goal) because once you rid the ants, they're gone for good and you've missed your chance to achieve that goal.
By baileyina
08/22/2013
I've had ants twice, but not since
By mcarod03
09/09/2013
those are rare collectibles u need a permit u have to keep checking the flea market thats the only place you can buy the permit
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.