These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Rooms for free

By wassuuuhhhppp dddooe
04/30/2013
Is there anyway I could get rooms for free? Any cheats or anything? Thanks.
By anonymous
05/30/2013
I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard that you need to be a carpenter
By mbowdy
07/29/2013
Nope. Only cheat I know is to change the date on your computer or device to get funds. change year to 2038.
By love_ukulele
12/28/2015
Hi! To get free rooms, if you have a carpenter, builder or engineer, make them master their career. When they have done that, drag them to the room you want renovated and they will fix it for free! Hope this helps~ Love_Ukulele
By mel
05/17/2016
It worked with architect as well
By watti
08/05/2018
If you want to get renovations for free then you have to have a family have a child and then make them constantly play around in the workshop then when they go to college and the family die then start a new generation with the child and then he should be a carpenter then you can get free renovations
By queenverona
09/28/2019
Also, if none of the kids have the occupation you need, you can close the game without choosing a successor and when you come back, they'll all have different occupations than before.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.