These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

Help! I'm in the mini mission for l...

Help! I'm in the mini mission for lightning bluff where I have to go find why the trains have stopped. I've played the level like 20 times and I can't keep the sheriff and the deputies alive. What am I doing wrong? Can any one help me?
Thanks

By amanda
03/07/2007
I am stuck on the train mini mission too. You can buy more gunslingers from the saloon next to the general store which will give you more firepower and should keep your men alive.

How do you find the conductor or at least leave the mini level and get back to lightning bluff? I seem to have done everything there is to do except find the conductor and i am stuck on the level with nothing to do?

Thanks
By coney
05/27/2007
follow the tracks to the west...there you will find two boulders blocking your path, buy some dynamite from the general store and place it over the rocks, after you clear the way you go to the hest left hand corner of the screen and there you will find the conductor. just walk around at the bottome west end, After you find him he will ask if you want a ride back and end of level.
By helaine
02/03/2009
buy more gunslingers... take 5 with you and send reinforces if they're dead ~.~
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.