These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Beast of Lycan Isle Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download PC Download Apple App Store

The Beast of Lycan Isle

By luvdaleafs
03/11/2013
Cannot pour magic water into receptacle. Please help.
By luvdaleafs
03/11/2013
Cancel. I've got it!
By becca
04/09/2013
Nothing happens when I click on the Red Hat. How do I open up the Bonus Game?
By lashawn
06/30/2013
I keep seeing "go down stairs and confront the wolf". The museum is locked,am I finished with the game?
By roo
07/07/2013
I put the moon phase in at Brinas house, they lite up (I'm sure they are correct, they don't move anymore) and I was never given the angel key. Is this a glitch or where is the key? Please help........ugh!
By butterfly12
08/24/2013
Can't get the bonus game started. Clicked on red hat but nothing happens and the hint keeps telling me to go downstairs and confront the wolf. What am i missing?
By reddragon
01/11/2014
not sure what to do after the game and after the museum. i keep clicking the hint and it keeps saying "explore the island" or find the friend's items, or finish the old woman's work. doesn't give any clue as to what to do. really lost
By sue
01/30/2014
I would like to know if I have finished the game when it tell u to visited the island
By bb
03/04/2014
trying to open the church and can't find the moon disk . can anybody help me?
By kirrieloon
04/09/2017
The Beast of Lycan Isle Bones 2
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.