These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Dark Arcana: The Carnival Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Managers office safe

By retepc
12/30/2012
I keep being poited to the safe, all i can get is the file saying that the 2 women loke the same, i am sure there is some thing else but kind find it. Thanks for tops on book on table and flicking pages
By peterc
12/30/2012
well i typed that badly. so again, Is there more in the managers safe than the folder saying the girls look the same as hints keep pointing me there and cant find anything else. And thanks for tip about flicking through the pages of book on table for the key
By momofe
01/18/2013
Help! We are stuck at this point, as well! It just keeps telling us to check the safe and we read the file about the 2 looking alike and we cant get passed it! So frustrating!
By louise
02/06/2013
I am having the exact same problem, any answers out there
By tigerbee
02/07/2013
I'm having the same problem with the safein the Mgr's office. I use a Kindle Fire. I've read that it could be the Kindle version..is that the case? If so, it should be noted before anyone can download it.
If my kindle is not the problem then what am I missed in the safe?? Please reply as soon as possible.
By gameface
02/19/2013
I have same problem with the mgr safe. It is quite impossible to bypass as all one can do is look at the photos but not interact, and the hint button tells you to exit, then return again in a loop. I use a pc, Windows 7. I think it is a software issue with the game and will contact customer support
By anna
03/03/2013
Yep, I'm having the same problem. The walkthroughs also say that I can get the first key panel from the cabinet in the manager's office, but it is locked (not locked in the walkthroughs.) I'm disappointed.

By tracy
03/04/2013
Hi there, not sure about the managers safe. I think the problem is on the tablet version. Although I remember when I played the PC version the same thing kept happening... but there was nothing else there and I just moved on.

For the locked cabinet, however, I have found that for the tablet version, the key to the cabinet is in the book on the desk. Just keep flipping the pages.

Hope that helps...
By zibnat
03/20/2013
Click on the book on the Manager's table. (Notice the book is "dog-eared" on the right side of book). Flip through the pages and click on the picture of the key. The key will go to your inventory and you can then use it on the cabinet to obtain a tooth panel
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.