These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Dark Arcana: The Carnival Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Help! Can't open coffin...

By stuck
12/28/2012
Hi! I'm at the part where you're supposed to open the coffin but can't. Was able to play the hidden object scene and got the salts, though... Also can't place hook on the block, even with rope attached to it...
By potato chip
12/28/2012
Having the same issue. The pictures come up when I select an area of interest, but I can't perform any actions - every time I tap the scenes to do something, they close without doing anything. Can't connect the rope to the pulley. Can't open the coffin. Can't read the note on the car. Can't play! Stuck and mad I paid $3 for a buggy/broken game.
By stuck
12/28/2012
That's the exact issue that I'm having... At least I'm not the only one but I paid almost 5$ for mine...
By donna
01/01/2013
I'm having the exact same problem. Can anyone please enlighten us on how to solve this problem?
By cgard
01/08/2013
Ahhhh!! Same problem with me! Any answers???
By llc3
01/11/2013
Anyone find a solution for this? I have the same problem.
By tl
03/30/2013
Same problem!! I'm stuck! Can't open the coffin or move the car with the hook! Ugh! Is this a glitch or is there a solution?!?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.