These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Hallowed Legends: Samhain Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download PC Download Apple App Store

Fire Engine Frozen

By rebecca
11/05/2012
Got to the TOWN, first scene, and clicked on the fire engine. The smaller window opened up and I clicked on the numbers. Nothing happened. I clicked on the journal/notebook and the last page showing is pg 14 with the "L=R" code. No numbers. Going back to the window, I can hover the "eye" over the scratches and the messages about the scratches comes up. I click on the picture and the message disappears as it is supposed to. I click on the numbers again... still nothing. I click on the X to close the mini-window.. nothing happens. I move the curser off of the mini-window to the TOWN scene and click there... nothing happens. I can't close the mini-window. I cannot get the numbers and I can't close the window, but I can open the inventory and the journal so the game hasn't frozen entirely.

How do I proceed? How do I get the numbers and close the mini-window?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.