These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 6 Forum

Walkthrough

i can't get platinum trophy in ice

By mohammed
01/09/2012
i finished the game , but plea...]5-14 Deeper n Deeperi finished that level but i ca...]5-18 Do Not Lose Whip i found an extra diamond so i...]5-20 Ice plant at the left part at the top r...
By mohammed
01/09/2012
sorry!! about that .... in level 14 i cant find the 5-14 th diamond
and in level 5-18 i found a extra diamond.
in level 5-20 there's an impossible diamond at the top right corner of the left screen.
i need 1 more diamond to get platinum but i can't find the solution in ice caves so please help!!!!!!!!!

By kristi
01/10/2012
On 5-20, did you check AFTER you rescued all the kitties but before you went through the Meow gate? There should be a ladder that will appear after the kitties are rescued.
By mohammed
01/11/2012
hey dude no ladder appears after i rescue all kitties only the diamond in the center were a ladder was formed not the top right one on the left side of the level so i used cheat engine to hack 1 more diamond.
P.S i know the hacking is not good but it was impossible and this is only 1 diamond.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.