These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Treasures of Mystery Island Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

Mouse maze

By dee
01/04/2012
I have done the mouse maze have all the doctor's and jeweler's items they both say 0 but I can not more on please help I need to know what to do to connect the wires

Thanks

By pmcountry
01/06/2012
Can you be more specific as to what level you are on? I'm not sure what puzzle you are referring too.
By dee
01/10/2012
Hi I am on level 11 and I have found all of the doctor's and the jeweler's items but the mouse is still in the cage and the wire is not connected but I did the mouse maze earlier and beat it so now I don't know what to do to move on
By chachi
12/03/2012
Everytime I do the mouse maze he runs back to start. How fast do you have to do it? Is there some trick I'm missing. I've even tried it in reverse order!!
By frustrated
06/22/2015
IS there a Solution to the Mouse Maze? I tried doing it, and I am at my wits end on solving it
By alex
04/24/2018
Start from the finish line and work backwards. finish line, up, left, down, left, up, left
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.