These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Collapse 3 Forum

Walkthrough

I've been looking all over for a ch...

I've been looking all over for a cheat on this. There is a hidden challenge in Pastoral Playfields but I can't find it. See, I'm playing the quest mode and I've reached the castle. I have earned every item except one. The missing item is because you have to clear ALL levels in Pastoral Playfields land. If you look on the world map and put your curser on the star of Pastoral Playfields, mine says that I've cleared 18 of 19 tasks. But if I go into the land, I can't find where the 19th challenge is. It must be a hidden one that you have to do something specific to make it show up but I don't know what. Does anyone have a clue? It's driving me crazy.

By ginabrik1
05/02/2007
there is no missing item i have the super shoper trofi (it means i have all the items at the shop) so there is no mising item

By han2
10/27/2007
No!
You must complete all challenges in Pastoral Playfields WITHOUT unlocking!
Me too, At first in the Castle Collapse I got 30/32, but then... I played all again without unlocking.
So, what should you do is play all challenges in the Pastoral Playfields again!
(There is no choice for unlocking.)

By halakahiki82
11/04/2007
i played ALL LEVELS of the pastoral fields without unlocking and STILL do not have the tricolor bomb :(
By sam
11/09/2007
Hidden Task
ther isn't a hidden task in Pastoral Playfields but there s in Isthmus Oasis. You have to complete all the levels before it is revealed to you, it is in the lake.
By laura
03/29/2008
I have completed ALL LEVELS, ALL PUZZLES, AND ALL TROPHIES - there is NO tri-colored bomb or a missing item as far as I can see.

Did anyone ever get/find it?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.