These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

My Kingdom for the Princess 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

workshop?

By two crows
12/27/2011
What does "more efficient" mean please?
My guess is that the workers work faster when repairing buildings, chopping wood, etc. but I'm not sure.

If that IS the case, why wait till the end of level 3.7 to build the workshop?

Thank you for any help on this matter.

By kristi
12/28/2011
That is a great question. I had to go back and look at the game. My logic was this: It is more important to get the production buildings up and running. The rate-limiting step in this game is getting resources and not how fast you move or build. If the workshop would give a reduced cost for building things then it might be worth it, but all it does is speed the workers up and not even that much. IMO, additional workers are more cost-effective than building the workshop.

However, given all that, I did play the level again and built the workshop BEFORE the lodge and it worked almost as well. I just found that the workshop was kind of a red herring, myself.

Does any of this make sense?
By two crows
12/28/2011
thanks for your response and yes, it makes sense.

and thanks so much for the tips you've created. when I can't get through a level, I find that following your lead increases my effectiveness dramatically - - so phtttt! to that old workshop!
:)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.