These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download PC Download Apple App Store

HELP!!

By ring-nessa
12/27/2011
I can't find the servants hallway. Please help!

By kristi
12/28/2011
This is through the door to the right in the first dining room. The first dining room is the first room to the right from the stairwell. Hope that helps.
By ring-nessa
12/28/2011
By ring-ness
12/28/2011
But one more thing... It won't let me through the door...
By ring-nessa
12/28/2011
The to the servants hallway not the dining room.

By kristi
12/30/2011
The door shouldn't be locked. I just looked at the screenshot on the walkthrough (which I wrote) and the door is just to the right of the dead guy's head. HTH.
By tox1ns
12/31/2011
I am unable to open or enter the servant's hallway as well. Nor did I ever receive a lamp knob. So frustrating.

By kristi
12/31/2011
I'm sorry that you are having problems. I checked on some other forums and I'm wondering...are you playing on the iPad? Because apparently the game is somewhat different than the PC version.

"It turns out that the iPad version is not the same as the walkthrough..... go to the mansion foyer and break through the door on the left..... not the 2 doors on the right.....it takes you to a whole new set of rooms (and tools)." from BFG forums.

If you are on the PC perhaps you can uninstall and reinstall. You shouldn't lose your progress.

By molicious
06/09/2012
Extremely frustrating I can't get 5 of clubs which is my last card!!! It's in the eagles head in the foyer but on iPad we can't retrieve!!! I feel ripped off I can't complete the game. Will this get fixed?
By bethann
06/10/2012
I am so sorry you are having problems. Please go to the site from where you purchased the game for technical support. We are just here for gameplay support and don't even have contact with the developers to help you fix the problem. If you think you purchased through our site, then you actually purchased from Big Fish Games and they are responsible for any technical support. Check their forums too as there might be a solution.

Ann
CGG Staff
By hedgie
12/27/2012
I am playing the IPAD version and cannot find the frame I need to show the countess the fake picture. I have tried this game twice and get stuck at the same place each time.... where do I find it ont hat version?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.