These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

if you want to make money right now...

if you want to make money right now and not have to wait to do things

fine!!
just price all of your fish at.....well put in as many # as you can on the thing...and no lower!.....it wont work as well.....
do this for every fish no matter what its worth....your fish will sell faster than when at a reasonabul price.......i have sold so many fish like that that now i probably have about 9007645376849.......:p
i was amazzzzzzzzzzzed when i found it worked!
i did that kuz i couldent aford a second tank so i priced the fish i wanted to keep really high and those where the first to go!
have fin.......er....fun?

By kkk_momma
04/10/2007
i have tried this and no fish are selling are you saying to price all my fish at 500.00 and they will sell or what i guess you can say i am having a blonde moment no offence to blondes but canu explain it to me
By jak
07/10/2007
did you use the url to sell all your fish by as many # as u can

yes or no?
By gaia
07/25/2007
This totally worked! I foundout by accident when I priced my fish at 999999999 trying to keep them from selling. I did find that with enough time the $500 - $800 fish will sell but I never thought anything higher would work. Who knew! I found it works better well faster if you have an ornament in the tank I have both the pagoda and the s I get no less than 30 people in the shop and no matter what price the fish are set at they sell.
By me
11/01/2007
This only works for the online version.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.