These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Roads of Rome Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

HELP PLEASEEE

By lrd
11/09/2011
Hello can anybody help me? I am starting episode 2 level 5 now, but I can't find he key to open the teleport. These are the hints:
Upgrade Camp twice
Build ladder down and then bridge over to the Pumping Station
Remove the snowdrift near Camp and chop trees
Pick up Key and open Teleport .
I did that but there is no key????
By cooz
11/16/2011
I dunno, this game sucks. The fact there's only one walkthrough in existence - and it's garbage - probably speaks to many people agreeing with me.

By pmcountry
11/20/2011
What's wrong with the walkthrough on this site? It has step by step instructions of what to do in each level in order to get the best scores and get to the next level.

By kristi
11/20/2011
It would help if you posted the question in the proper forum. This is for Roads of Rome ONE and there are no teleports in the game. Perhaps you are looking at the wrong walkthrough? Please let us know which game you are actually playing.

I looked at the walkthrough for ROR 3 which seems to be the one you were quoting from. I then looked at the game. The key is right past the pumping station at the bottom right of the screen, plain as day!

Constructive criticism is always appreciated; however it does need to be something we can fix. Thanks!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.