These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Kudos Forum

Walkthrough

At first dont wory to much about ha...

At first dont wory to much about having alot of friends. As bad as it sounds the more money you have the more likley your are to get friends. On the first couple days apply for different jobs so that you can have a better salery. With a better salery you can then work on having a career. plus you cant really do much with freinds if you dont have the money. I have played this game several times and each time I have played with different people and each time I loose friends at the begining of the game, but dont worry, you will meet new people! I find the best thig to do, after your social status is up, try to find a man or woman (depending on your charecter) and take them out alone a couple times. After a while they will ask you on a date but only if you take them places they watnt to go. By having a boyfriend or girlfriend your happy, confident, and less stressed. Hope this helps!

By ac
09/26/2007
other than this is there any way for a cheat to keep the girlfriend or byfriend. Does this game allow marraige etc.
By ng
12/01/2007
hi! can u send me a code to be able to play? i am like kudos, no money to buy the game...
By riomysterio
02/21/2008
if u want to get kudos games for free, go to www.syok.org which u can downloads lots of things like pc games, movies, songs, anime(naruto and bleach) ands lots more. its totally free,but limited for two downloads/day, except if u donate. Enjoy...(^_^)

msg: i'm not really sure, but i can't enter this website using windows as OS, but Mac is available.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.