These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Docks

By me
09/24/2011
Can't cut boat ropes. How do you use the knife?

By pmcountry
09/24/2011
You use either the image of the knife or the tip of the cursor on the ropes. You want to cut the ropes that are on the small boat on the right, not the large boat on the left.
By wally
01/05/2012
The ropes on the smaller boat will not cut. I've been trying all day. Am about to trash this game. Any ideas?

By pmcountry
01/06/2012
You have to cut both ropes attached to the small boat. Are you playing this on something other than the PC. If so, it could be a glitch. We are finding a lot of iPad games to be very buggy.
By wally
01/06/2012
Yes, I am playing this on an Ipad. It worked perfect until I got to those ropes. Now, nothing. just stuck. Interesting game until then.
By social mechanic
01/26/2012
Im on an android phone (Samsung Galaxy) and im having the same problems. I can't seem to cut the ropes.
By alias
02/28/2012
I had the same problem, first but the key on the boat then cut the lines. it will work
By angie
09/01/2012
I am playing it on the HCT Sensation, and I am having the same problem.
By shikha
08/08/2013
i have put the key first but i am still not able to cut the rope and i can see only one rope not two
By gbatty
08/23/2013
Where is the mouse trap
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.