These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Awakening: Moonfell Wood Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Glittering Pond

By ladyonyx
07/15/2011
I have been trying to place the purple gemstone from the birds nest into the rock and it is telling me it doesn't work or that I need to find something else to go there. Is there a different gemstone that goes there? Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Also, does it ever turn into daytime on this game? I have yet been able to look at some stuff due to it being night but it has yet to turn day....

By anne
07/17/2011
The gem should fit in that spot. Are you playing on PC or iPad? There are some glitches w/iPad and a lot of people find the solution is to zoom in close to get it to work.

Yes, it will eventually turn daytime again, but you will have to complete a puzzle in order to make it daytime again.
By azne
07/17/2011
I'm also having a problem to fit in the purple gem stone. I'm using an iphone4
By puzzlwd
07/19/2011
I'm also stuck on the gem in the rock. You can't zoom in on the iPhone. I've tried switching to left hand play, but that doesn't help. Is there a solution or do I dump the game?

By pmcountry
07/19/2011
I was reading about the bugs an iPhone forum and other players are saying you either need to click several times - which it sounds like you did - or try putting the item off to one side of the other instead of right on the exact spot. Hope that helps!
By mygreatfaith
07/20/2011
KEYSTONE--DID IT!! You must tap once on the indention on the rock and once on the gemstone without dragging it. After tapping the gem one time, it should "hover" where you can drag it to the rock. Whew--been trying for days. Hope this helps.
By cstodds
07/21/2011
I do what every one is saying on here. I'm playing this game on my iPod Touch, the one with the camera, and everytime I go to try and put the gem in the stone it doesn't work, it says it won't work or it doesn't fit and I've tried everything, I'm getting so frustrated. HELP.
By zhen
07/21/2011
Hi. I had the same problem as you. But I realize the gem doesn't fit exactly unto the gem shape of the stone. You should realize that when you click on you gem stone there will be water ripples near to where you are clicking, as though you were clicking the water. The touch screen function doesn't detect your finger exactly. So drag the gem to somewhere near the
stone where there wouldn't be ripples
anymore, because that indicates that you are now 'touching' the gem shape on the stone instead of the water, and then drop
the stone.
Yup. Hope it helps!
By cstodds
07/21/2011
It worked :D!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!! I can finally move on :D
By success
07/23/2011
Thanks for the tips - so good to move past this point!
By rcolon
08/26/2011
I'm trying and is not working. everything that everyone had said
By jojo
12/04/2011
Hi, try flicking the gemstone into the rock.
After some attempt it would go in.

By tasha!
01/08/2012
Person that mentioned the ripples is a genius! Thank you :)
By stayce
02/23/2012
I have moved that blasted gemstone all around the pool and near the rock and still can't get it into the hole =0S I've tried looking for no ripples also and that isn't working >=0( I'm on the verge of smashing my ipod touch up now because I can't get past this stupid bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By stayce
02/23/2012
Done it!!!!!!!!!!! (",)
By trish newcastle
05/12/2012
I've had the gemstone problem, which solved itself, but now the glowing lamp won't hang back up on the hook! I've Been stuck on this for days on my iPhone, any ideas???
By frustrated
05/12/2012
i dragged the gem to the bottom of the stone and sort of flicked my finger it landed in the hole thank you so much to the people who have replied it was driving me mad
By frustrated
05/13/2012
i dragged the lamp to the hook and then tapped it the same with the incense burner try that in your ipod touch to see if that works
By frustrated
05/13/2012
drag the incense out until it hangs by itself and then tap the burner it worked for me hope it helps others
By trish newcastle
05/13/2012
The lamp just returns to the itenary when I try to hang it, telling me it does not go there until the lamps lit, but it is lit!! Tried flicking and incense burner, all sorts of things, nothing works. Have tried downloading the game again and starting over, still sticks on the lamp??? Annoying when you've paid for the full game.
By ajsmum
05/15/2012
SOOOOO NOTTTTTTT WWWOOOORRRRKIIING!!!!!! Sorry, so very frustrated right now. I cannot get the gem into the stone. I'm on my iphone, and have looked for ripples, tried flicking, touched every possible cm of the screen. What am I missing????
By ebonydavis45
09/09/2012
Ok I've been trying to put the gem in the shaped rock thingy I tryed everyones ideas on theses comment people posted and still nothing pls help
By ebonydavis45
09/09/2012
On the iPod touch the one with the carma pls help I cant get the purple keystone to stay and it's so fusterating pls help been doing this too long stuck on this one problem please help
By lbf
11/07/2012
On iPhone 4S the flicking method worked for me! Thanks!
By steve ipswich
05/20/2013
On iphone5 drag the gem half way and then flick. That worked for me. Now I'm stuck on hooking the incense lamp
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.