These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

The breeding chart above has an EXC...

The breeding chart above has an EXCELLENT breeding guide. I was tired of looking up what each fish could be added to make a fish that I wanted, so I decided to make a spreadsheet in Excel based on the breeding chart above. After typing for an hour or so, I finally finished it. I was happy with myself, as the breeding of fish was COMPLETELY obvious, once I had them down on paper (OK, reading it on my screen, lol). Once I had it completed, I was going to post my findings, and suggest making an Excel spread sheet the same way, showing all fish breeding possibilities. I started looking at links, and gee, imagine that, there already IS one, linked right under the breeding guide, and imagine that, it looked EXACTLY like mine (as I had based mine on the breeding chart above, where you find the link between fish or breeding two known fish together). LOL I did the work the hard way, and you can simply look at the FULL SPREADSHEET, listed above, and here as well:

http://www.engenuous.com/games/includes/ft_chart.cfm

Unfortunately I cannot seem to get the HTML working correctly to simply link it, so you will have to copy and paste the link to the address bar. This chart will answer ANY question you may have about breeding fish, as long as you are able to read spreadsheets (which is pretty easy following columns).

By trev
02/21/2009
that was nice of you to help all of us out lol thankyou
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.