These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I need help! I'm in the final stage...

I need help! I'm in the final stage of Lightning Bluff . I have 2 last task to do,
1. is to defeat the bandits, but I been waiting for hours, for those bandits to show up. Where or how can I find them?

2. Defeat wong hired goons. I cant find them anywhere. I'm so stuck and this is the second time I play this stage.

Please help me I'm getting so ahmm I cant even discribe how I feel right now....

Thank you
Mei

By mrdude
01/18/2007
Search east and west of the the Train Station for the hired goons. They are not at Northern Lightning Bluff and not in the Eastern part over the bridge. Just look in the same Y axis of the train station.
There is 1 goon east of it, 1 goon next it, 2 goons above it and 1 goon west, but before the rabbit hole.
By coop
01/19/2007
1. you have to go back up into one of the towns and more bandits will reappear.
2. don't go through the big m of guys. go the east way and then build and bridge over the water to avoid the big m.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.