These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 6 Forum

Walkthrough

Finished Game

By nj
06/12/2011
I finished finally. This was the toughest out of the Granny series! A few new twists and alot of figuring out! But I enjoyed it!
By baseballgirl
06/28/2011
I am stuck on the 4th level no. 19 dig'in the hole?? how do I ge the last box stacked??
By bethann
06/29/2011
This is a tough level. It is too hard to describe here what to do. Go to the walkthrough (see the link up there on the left?) and there are very complete instructions and even a video.

Good luck!
By mimimaureen
07/02/2011
I am in third city. Magna City---level 25---I think boxes come from each side-but how?
By bethann
07/04/2011
You have to get them on the conveyor belts from the two side screens. Check out our walkthrough for the video!
By jeleda913
08/09/2011
Anyone get the "missing" 2 hearts on level b4 Labyrinth? Can't find them anywhere!

By kristi
08/13/2011
I checked to see what you were asking about and I couldn't find the level or even a level named Labyrinth. If you still need help, could you give me more specifics? Thanks!
By super granny layer
08/15/2011
I cannot beat level 1-25 >
By money
09/05/2011
i am wondering how to save my game. i hit save and exit but when i come back in i always have to start over. It asks me my name. any ideas on how to save my game?

By kristi
09/11/2011
Save and exit does not save the level that you are working on. You can't save the progress within an individual level. Unfortunately.
By mohammed
01/09/2012
yeah me to i ended the it was the toughest of all series but am done.
but,can you please help me check the discussion ( i can't get the platinum trophy in ice ) please !!!!!!!!
By diane
03/29/2012
Please let me know how to get to 4 / 23 on super granny 6. On the walkthrough, it said "you just don't get the key", but it won't let me get out of 22 to go to # 23. Am I missing something?
Please help -- thanks!
By diane
03/29/2012
never mind. I got it (you don't need the key, just got to know where to dig!
By lc
01/18/2014
Level 2-6, I can't get the last scarab bottom right screen, upper left corner. The walkthrough doesn't help at all. I think this must be a glitch in the game??
By super granny fan
12/05/2015
Super Granny 6 B4 Labrynith - this is the offshoot right after Level 20 Ice Plant
I have played this board many times and it always has hearts left over even though there are NO heart left to gather. What's up? It can't be won.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.