These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 6 Forum

Walkthrough

screen 25 in first world

By dmarie
06/11/2011
How do I get beyond the first scene, without being attacked as soon as I enter the second one? I tried gathering all the kittens and digging holes then taking the watering can onto the next level -- that is the only way I see to water the vine at the bottom of the second screen. I get attacked going directly to the second screen with the watering can and when I take all the kittens. Help!
By nj
06/12/2011
I try not to worry to much about the kitties in the first screen until I watered the vine in the second screen. When you switch over to screen 2 either dig fast making sure you step off lever or you can lose a life and try to get all the baddies far away from entrance so they wont be as close when you come back.
By bethann
06/14/2011
Have you looked at our walkthrough for some hints? And a video solution?

What I do is kill the bad guys on the first screen, grab a watering can, and RUN into the second screen. This will get you past the queen without dying.
By super granny player
08/15/2011
At this level, I collect all the kitties on the first screen. Then, grab the whip, kill all the T-Rexs on the first screen, go to the second screen, kill the magmam queen and some of the magmam soldiers. Next, go back to the first screen, grab the watering can, quickly go to the second screen and water the vine. Use the watering can at the second screen to water the vine at the third screen(you have to do it twice!) The magmam queen appear at the third screen too(I really hate it!) But luckily it does not appear at the first screen...This level is extremely hard! I have used almost 1 month to beat this level!

By kristi
08/16/2011
I saw your other post. Did you beat it yet or just commenting on how hard the level still is! Honestly, I would try and die a couple of times and then just turn the game off in frustration until later. I do know that I beat it several times using the method in the walkthrough as I played it once before deciding to record it for the walkthrough. I like to get to the exit flower first on this level so that I don't waste time collecting kitties to just be killed and have to collect them again. The video on the walkthrough is proof that it can be done! BTW, the flashes on the video (I just watched it again) are me taking screen shots, not edits. I probably should have edited those out.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.