These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Awakening: Moonfell Wood Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Bees wax

By lost
06/07/2011
How do you,or where do you get the incense so I can get honey

By pmcountry
06/09/2011
Go into the pavilion and look on the marble stand.
By abel
06/10/2011
How do I get the insence into the burner, which is hanging in the tree. I've dragged it to no avail.

By pmcountry
06/11/2011
This is from the guide:

Both the incense censer and the smokey incense are in the pavilion. The statue is holding on, the other is on the marble table.

Path to Overlook

1. use incense censer on beehive

2. use smoky incense on censer

3. use pocket dragon to light censer
By greendiva7
06/11/2011
I have dragged the incense to the hive and censure as well and nothing happens....it seems obvious of the 3 steps (hang holder, load incense then pocket dragon light) but no go!! Any advice?

By pmcountry
06/11/2011
Did the bees fly away once you lit it? If the bees are gone, you have to use the jar on the beehive to get the honey.
By merial_dy
06/21/2011
me too, i can't pass thru the same obstacle. i've already placed the insence censer hanging on the wood. it is possible to post a video so i can see how to do it properly?

By pmcountry
06/21/2011
Once you hang it, place the smokey incense in/on it. Use the dragon on it. Examine the beehive again and use the honey jar and knife on the beehive.

By pmcountry
06/21/2011
Also, are either of you playing this game on the iPad? If so, it's a known glitch and you have to try several times to click the correct spot with the dragon. Remember to click w/the tip of your cursor while holding the dragon, not the click w/the dragon.
By frankie
06/27/2011
I cannot get the smokey into the holder that is hanging on the tree for the beehive. Forget lighting it. I'm playing on iPad

By pmcountry
06/27/2011
BFG has acknowledged that there is a problem with the beehive on iPad. Some players have reported that if they try several times, over and over, that it finally works. I don't believe there is a fix for the problem yet.

Beware this is just one of many issues reported for this game for iPad players.
By nochos
06/30/2011
Where is the darn incense for the scencer I can not find it and do not know what marble stand u r talking about is it the one in the middle of the room if so I clicked it and put in my cards no incense

By anne
06/30/2011
The marble stand is the puzzle on the left in the pavilion.
By sknbenz
07/04/2011
I found the way to do it on the iPad is to zoom in/enlarge the picture then it took a couple of tries and the incense went in the holder. I had tried for ages to do it but the zooming in worked for me :0)
By hi
07/04/2011
I just found the solution! When you put the incesnse drop it only when your finger goes to the incesnse cage it doesn't matter even if the real incesnse is not where your finger is, zoom in helps too
By lizabright
07/09/2011
Thanks zoom on ipad worked for me perfectly. Thought I was crazy
By d
07/12/2011
This one helps, thanks---------------I just found the solution! When you put the incesnse drop it only when your finger goes to the incesnse cage it doesn't matter even if the real incesnse is not where your finger is, zoom in helps too-----------------
By .
07/13/2011
I'm playing on iPod and it's ing me off -.-"
By scorp
07/14/2011
I am trying to get incense in holder. I am playing on iPhone 4. I have been trying for hours.
By eg
07/16/2011
I have been trying for three days myself. I can't get incense into holder. I really like this game but this part is driving me insane!! Help!!

By anne
07/17/2011
There is a glitch with iPad/iPod versions of the game. Other players have reported that zooming in on the object allows you to insert the incense. There are several other threads on the subject, try reading them for more tips.
By leigh-anne
07/19/2011
I can't get the dragon to light it either I've tried zooming in but it didn't work. -__- help!
By boop
07/19/2011
in order to get the censer to smoke drag the incense to the censer but let go when "your finger" touches it. same thing with the dragon.
By sarahjane
07/20/2011
I've found another way :D zoom into the hive so you can see both hive and hanger, then place the inscence onto the hive so it's 'hovering' or stays in place on the hive. From there just click onto the cage to place it inside,the same can be done with the dragon :)
By sea aneome
08/30/2011
go to the pavilion and get the thing of the angel
By ugh
10/19/2011
I got a fragant incense. It doesnt work. I cant find the smokey one its on the marble table. Now whaT
By batike
10/22/2011
Fragrant incense will work. Zoom in on the censer and drop the incense on it. I made several tries before it worked, but it finally did.
By :-) reej
12/09/2011
golden lamp u collected from the babylon statues should be hanged on the nail under the beehaive ,then drop the very fragranced triangle brown thingy on top of the lamp, then drop the dragon on top!
Fill the honey in the jar, then use the stick to get a piece of the wax...
Go back to the cat , put the letter in the env, put the wax , heat it with dragon,use the ring to seal :-)
By nadyaamey
02/28/2012
Where's the smokey incense? I can't find it :(
By soflasunshine
03/03/2012
Oh my heck, THANK YOU. I've been trying to figure that out all week!!!
By moon
03/04/2012
It worked when I enlarged the image and then put the censure in. I am playing on Ipad
By mmmmm
03/06/2012
how do u get the cencer???
By help!!!
03/06/2012
how do you get the second pair of marbles and where do you find the fairy beads? i have 17/21.

By pmcountry
03/06/2012
Have you checked the walkthrough for the location of all the beads?
By mimi
07/29/2012
For ipad..drag the inscent n click twice..dame goes to the dragon
By klien
08/13/2012
This game is good but it's ing me off because of the incense.
By lex
11/07/2012
The zoom option worked for me in iPad, so frustrating though!!
By feraleuphoria
12/30/2012
I am playing on iPad; and had zero issues getting it to work when I ignored the objects (incense & dragon) and simply drug my finger to the censer/burner.
By dreamer
01/06/2013
How do I zoom in on the lamp my iPads not letting me access it and I'm clicking my finger on it.
By wiseg
03/30/2013
As you put the smokey you have to quickly tap on it, and there you go!!!
By no one
04/14/2013
to put the censer u must zoom in ( on ipad ) then you can put it
By ninna
05/13/2013
i can't get the very fragrant into the censer... what to do?
By girfy
05/20/2013
Thank you Anne, used the tips, just put finger on burner and it lit... Thanks Anne
By siriousblack
06/17/2013
To all,, how to get honey from beehive on ipad. I don't know how to get it...

By casee
07/12/2013
On iPad - I tried to drag the incense to the burner with my finger over and over and over. Finally used a stylus, worked first try.
By sexyslims69
08/29/2013
The easiest for me, I placed the dragon on the hive them click the censer. It worked the first time
By mikey
09/18/2013
Enlarge ....then place incense in holder, it works !
By carlypicko
09/28/2014
Yay!! Zooming works. I thought I was going crazy!! If I wasn't I am now!!
By runehex
12/12/2014
How do I get the wax on the seal. I tried moving the honey jar to the envelope but it won't work and the stick won't work because I can't get it to go to the jar.
By yogimat
02/01/2015
I am playing on ipad just keep putting the incence on the burner I must have done it a dozen times and it eventually takes it. It is very frustrating as you know you are doing the right action, just persevere
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.